Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Micah Jesse: Anna Paquin on cover of Hamptons Magazine





May 21, 2009

Anna Paquin Is “True Blood” Talented

Actress Anna Paquin looks stunning on the cover of the Memorial Day issue of Hamptons magazine and inside, the True Blood star opens up about her on and off-screen relationship, career success, and more.


The actress and True Blood costar Stephen Moyer have moved in together since meeting on the set and tells Hamptons, “Steve and I had an a certain instant connection.” She adds, “It doesn’t hurt when the relationship on screen that you’re trying to create is one of attraction and fascination.”


Golden Globe and Oscar aside, the A-list talent still remains grounded. She tells Hamptons magazine: “I came up through the ranks before the tabloid media became what it is currently. It wasn’t as much as a feeding frenzy. I guess that’s more good luck than good management. There was very little time to be affected, and my family didn’t value that. I was usually at work or at school or at home doing my homework.”

Courtesy of FGPR

No comments:

Post a Comment