Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beth Ostrosky Stern at Tommy Hilfiger storeevent hosted by Hamptons Magazine




Celebrities, socialites and stuff for the everyman from the South Fork

Beth Ostrosky Stern: Puppies and kittens -- no babies


We caught up with Beth Ostrosky Stern in East Hampton Saturday night at the Tommy Hilfiger store event hosted by Hamptons Magazine, Hilfiger and Molly Sims and then the Phoenix House party honoring Niche Media’s Jason Binn and wife Haley at Phoenix House board member George Kellner’s East Hampton home.


Beth was with Howard Stern seven years before he proposed, on Valentine's Day 2007. They finally tied the knot in October.


“I love married life,” she said. “I highly recommend it. As good as it was, it’s 100 percent more thrilling. Now, Howard’s my family: I’m a Stern.”
So, can we expect any new Sterns running around the Hamptons?
“We have one little girl, an English bulldog,” she explained. “But I feel I have all of the animals in North Shore Animal League, for which I’ve been the proud spokesperson for the past five years.


"We have more than 20,000 adoptions a year. I love spreading the word and telling everyone about their wonderful mission."


You are a very good spokeswoman for a very good cause, but, to get back to the question . . . “I’m going to have lots of puppies, lots of kittens, but no human babies.” -- Lee Fryd



Courtesy of FGPR

No comments:

Post a Comment