Tuesday, August 3, 2010

JustJared.com: Anna Paquin graces cover of Hamptons Magazine


May 21, 2009

Anna Paquin Covers Hamptons Magazine



True Blood actress Anna Paquin covers the Memorial Day issue of Hamptons Magazine. Here are some interview highlights:


On falling in love with costar Stephen Moyer (the couple has since moved in together: “Steve and I had an a certain instant connection.” She adds, “It doesn’t hurt when the relationship on screen that you’re trying to create is one of attraction and fascination.”


On being recognized for her acting: “The Golden Globe [win for her role in True Blood] feels pretty damn good because I’m an adult, and it’s the first major recognition I’ve had for my work as a non-child. Even though I’m only 26, I’ve been working since I was nine, so it feels like I worked for it.” (She also won an Oscar at the age of 9 for her performance in The Piano.)

Courtesy of FGPR

No comments:

Post a Comment